The World Golf Teachers Federation determines its Top 100 Teachers every two years. Factors leading to this determination include:
– Member should be nominated by at least 3 WGTF members.
– The ability to write upon certain aspects of the golf swing and have them published
– Show individuality and uniqueness in teaching approaches
– A minimum of five years full-time teaching experience
– Involvement in their community. i.e.: junior programs, free clinics, working with handicap individuals, etc.
– Participation in WGTF National and International events
– A degree of TV and/ or Radio golf commentary
All nominations are reviewed by the WGTF Advisory Board and President prior to final selection.
Please submit your nominations to Jennifer Russakis, USGTF Member Services at email@example.com or by snail mail at: 1295 SE Port St. Lucie Blvd. Port St. Lucie, FL 34952. All nominations should be received by July 15, 2012.